Net2phone uses SIP Trunking to shift your traditional phone system to an IP-based setup. This process involves several steps, all of which happen in close coordination with the customer teams.
- 1.Initial review of the customer network.
- 2.Review and analysis of current PBX system.
- 3.Migration plan finalized and approved.
- 4.Establishment of connections between PBX and net2phone service.
- 5.Testing of operations (all outbound, inbound, and concurrent calls).
- 6.Error identification and troubleshooting.
- 7.Final testing.
- 8.Go live.